Top 10 Professional Salon Shampoos and Conditioners
Quality shampoos and conditioners are SO important when you want to feel your best! Here is a list of my top 10 favorite professional Shampoos and Conditioners, along with a little description of uses! Salon Professional Disclaimer: To get in salon results at home, you need to use professional products purchased from salon professionals.
- Malibu C Hard Water Shampoo and Conditioner: Gently detoxes and defends against hard water deposits restoring silky softness, maximum manageability and dazzling shine. The perfect shampoo if you have Dull, brassy, limp, dry, tangled, rough-feeling hair.
- Malibu C Scalp Cleanse Shampoo and Conditioner: Removes and prevents buildup to alleviate flaking, itching, and irritation. Natural ingredients restore your scalp to bring it back to health. Pro Vitamin B5 protects against the damaging effects of air pollution, UV rays, and hard water.
- Malibu C Swimmers Shampoo and Conditioner: Gently removes pool elements that otherwise attach onto hair while swimming. Combats crunchy, gummy, dry, brittle hair. Gently cleanses to retain hair’s natural oils for maximum moisture and shine. Helps prevent the buildup of copper found in pools that causes “green hair”.
- Watercolors Purple Shampoo: For use on Light to Medium Blonde and Gray Hair. Adds Glimmering Sparkle to Platinum Blondes and Silvers while Washing Away Golden Tones. This is used to tone and maintain color treated hair, or enhance non-treated hair's natural hues. This will not make your hair the color purple, it is used to remove unwanted brassy tones.
- Zerran RealLisse Shampoo and Conditioner: The at home aftercare of the RealLisse Vegan Smoothing System, specifically formulated to help quench your hair's thirst for moisture, while conditioning and smoothing the scalp and hair.
- Color Extending Shampoo and Conditioner: Great to maintain traditional colors such as blondes, brunettes and red heads, by depositing color with every shampoo.
- Clear Color Extending Shampoo and Conditioner: This will not deposit color back into the hair but it will protect the longevity of your existing hair color.
- Watercolors Intense Shampoo: Great for depositing colors on light or previously lightened hair. Shampoo in, leave on for 3-5 minutes, rinse out and repeat.
- Pravana Conditioner: great for protecting the life of your fashion color.
- Zerran Botanum Shampoo and Equalizer Daily Conditioner: Good for color treated hair, can be used daily, Equalizer Conditioner doubles as a leave in conditioner.